Sunday, November 30, 2008

2007 Shelby GT 500 1:18 Scale Model

After the Mercedes Benz SLK 55 1:18 model I got from the Toy Kingdom warehouse sale, I started to appreciate the beauty of model cars.

I want to have this one as well!!

I mean this is the closest thing to the real thing, so I guess, that explains my sudden fascination with these collectibles.
The collectibles just keep on coming!

So after the initial purchase, I was always on the lookout for nice model cars at practical prices.

The decent ones are usually priced at 3k a piece, and for me, that's not quite practical, so looking out for bargains is the only way to feed the fuel of this hobby.

Extremely detailed engine design!

And when the PTK collectibles event was staged a few weeks back, I had another chance to get a decent car model - a 2007 Shelby GT 500!

Asteeg diba!

Its sleek and nice, and it has always been my desire to own a muscle car!

Oh well, its an expensive hobby, but its something that I want for now, so might as well fuel the passion...

Next stop... is this baby!

Sweeeet!!!!

No comments: