Saturday, March 29, 2008

Off Road IRONHIDE!!


I will make this short and simple:

Weeeeeeeee!!! Finally got myself an IRONHIDE!!

It may not be the original movie version, but the Off Road All Spark is just as satisfying to have!!


Cept for some quirks, like color scheme judgement... but what the heck!! At least I got one, and I got it cheap! It was the last one in the shelves!

Check out the light blue missiles!! Wow!Lolx!
I don't know about you, but the baby blue needs some repainting, wink*wink*

1 comment:

SiMo said...

Nice haul! I agree that Off Road Iron Hide pulls off his blues rather nicely, but the baby blue missiles do hurt the coolness (ever so slightly).

You know what this means, you have at least every Autobot already, or at least a representation of the primary cast!

Cool!