Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Gundam break...

The Initial Clutter inside an HG Gundam Box... Argh! Saan na yung robot??

I visited 4 Malls today in search for transformer toys, but I just got frustrated... I couldn't find the 2008 Camaro Bumblebee and Iron Hide...

You just don't know what it feels to hit a brick wall when your feet is carrying you at 100 miles per hour!! Boom!! its just like a wave of depression...

So what do I do? I look for alternatives... I go back to the toy stores, take a look at all the cool stuff, and pondered on buying all that looked gleamy and shiny... Gundams, Saber PVC's, Leader Class Brawl, Perfect Grade and Fix Figurations Gundams... Hayz, me and my ability to refocus, I just made matters worse...

I just had to buy something to pass my time!

So after a non eventful dinner at Max's, my friend and I decide to trek back to the toy stores to find something that I can get my hands on!

We go back to Best and Great toys, but both were closed already. So we decide to pay a visit to Kidz zone as a final salvo.

I browsed through everything I liked, after it didn't agree with what budget I had left, I was almost decided to go home empty handed... But right then and there, I saw a First Grade Gundam Destiny model, I picked it up to buy it! But when I was already decided, my friend showed me a High Grade Gundam which was on sale... you know what happens next I'm sure.

Too many pieces so little time...

So as I type right now, I am also busy assembling my newest toy... MY Very First GUNDAM!

Now I wont be sleeping until I get this robot up and about!

Almost done!! Just a few parts to go....

Grrrrrrrrrrrr! Now I want the Strike Freedom Mobile suit! Damn cool!!

Back to my little Gundam workshop for now...

No comments: